Entrepreneurial ambitions? Several calls for support programs now open!
Written by iMinds on Thursday 12 January 2012
Coaching of teams working on an actual business idea: apply your business idea or candidate for a team!
Are you a potential entrepreneur with a business idea? You want to start putting a team together to get your business going? Then you might be the person who we're looking for the join a highly focused coaching trajectory so we can turn your idea and business opportunities into an executable business plan.
If you would rather like to join one of the potential teams, you can now candidate to become a team member.
Butterflies in your stomach? You're starting a business of your own or you're eager to do so? Then our 4-day entrepreneurial training program iStep might be just what you're looking for!
- 13/02 - How to start with your business plan and how to build a team
- 16/02 - Intellectual Property & legal aspects
- 06/03 - Marketing & business modeling
- 08/03 - Finance & valuation
As from March 2012, IBBT will host this space offering students a room and the facilities to work on their business idea. Students with entrepreneurial minds are more than welcome to some forward!
A new call is coming up in March for companies who would like to jump to the international forum and get out support to get foot on the ground in Silicon Valley. More information can be found here.
Related blog articles
Fields marked with a star are required.
Follow this blog
Register for our newsletter
- 18/11/2013 (17 days ago) Encounters with Europe and South Korea
- 12/11/2013 (24 days ago) Expansion to the East : Growing Your Business in Asia
- 08/11/2013 (27 days ago) MiX-ICON Call (January) 2014-2 is Open!